A Massachusssetts law firm, founded in the 19th Century, recently announced it has created a fixed-fee service to help smaller businesses control the higher legal costs of the 21st Century: My Outside General Counsel™.
According to Eno Martin Donahue’s press release, this service provides small to mid-sized businesses with the benefits of having in-house legal counsel without the expense. Matthew Donahue, a named partner of the seven-attorney firm based in Lowell, Mass., said:
We believe My Outside General Counsel fills a need in the market for high-quality, fixed-fee legal services and will help small to mid-sized businesses minimize risk and achieve their goals.
The My Outside General Counsel™ program includes several components:
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail access to a lawyer or paralegal
- Monthly 30-minute conference calls
- 10 hours of legal research annually
- 3 advocacy letters annually—letters written on your behalf by our attorneys concerning pending matters regarding your business
- Quarterly newsletters on legal issues facing your business
- An annual client seminar that addresses the critical and timely legal issues impacting business today
To access the Full Story: PRWEB LINK
To visit Eno Martin Donahue’s website: MY OUTSIDE COUNSEL LINK